Today the Charlton and Cribbs Conservatives team announced their positive plan for Charlton Hayes, Patchway and Cribbs Causeway.
Some of the main pledges for Patchway area:
- A Review of the Highwood Road closure
- Corruption free Patchway Town Council
- A solution to parking issues in Patchway
- Delivery of a new Community Centre in Patchway
- Delivery of new sports facilities in Scotts Park
Key pledges for Charlton Hayes:
- Keep Charlton Boulevard open
- Provide a GP surgery for Charlton Hayes, to ensure health services keep pace with the new housing
- Extend Patchway Town Council Litter Picker service to Charlton Hayes
- Bring forward early adoption of roads and street lights by South Gloucestershire Council.
Excerpts from Cribbs Causeway pledges:
- Prevent rat-running on Passage Road
- Road resurfacing across Cribbs Causeway
- Pelican crossing on A4018 for bus users in Cribbs Causeway
- Signal review on Lysander Road
- Improved Street Care services and timely bin collection.